Founded in 1997, the Hertelendy Foundation is a 501(c)(3) family foundation which benefits the public – both locally and internationally – by providing financial support to organizations representing a wide array of industries ranging from humanitarian aid, education, science, culture, environment, and the arts.
Recent donations include (but are not limited to):
- Humanitarian Aid: Napa Valley Fire Relief, St. Vincent de Paul Food Service, The Salvation Army, San Francisco Food Bank, Alameda City Food Bank, 2nd Harvest Food Bank, Puerto Rico Relief, Cuba Relief, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Wheelchair Foundation, and Heifer International.
- Education: Northern Light School, UC Berkeley (Engineering, Library, Goldman School of Public Policy), World Affairs Council, and KQED.
- Science: Smithsonian Institution and Lawrence Hall of Science.
- Environment: Conservation International and The Climate Reality Project.
- Culture & Arts: Asian Art Museum.
Through our work with the foundation, Hertelendy Vineyards is also dedicated to giving back to the community and helping those in need. This is why we participate annually in many events throughout the country, such as Auction Napa Valley, Premiere Napa Valley, Destin Charity Wine Auction, Chesapeake Bay Wine Classic, V Foundation Wine Celebration, Hands Across the Valley, and many more. These charity events support noble causes such as finding a cure for cancer, aiding children in need, health and education, and fighting hunger. By donating our wines, we support the incredible work of these honorable charities and are honored to participate.
Please note: We do not accept applications, nor give to individuals. All outside solicitations will be ignored.